PTL Trader Changelog
From Pair Trading Lab WIKI
Revision as of 15:52, 26 June 2013 by Admin
- changed valid range for instrument margins (15% - 100%)
- cooldown period after closing a pair trade (it is not possible to open new pair trade earlier than in two minutes) - to prevent IB stats to settle
- more verbose logging of executions and commission reports (internal log)
- reworked periodic premium membership checks
- updated logo and icons
This version has not been released to the public yet.
- just a small fix - NYSEAMEX exchange has been apparently renamed to NYSEMKT, so both exchanges are now supported
- Initial version released to public.
- Status = BETA, not recommended for real trading yet (although we already use it that way ourselves)
Known issues we are working on
- slippage tracking sometimes does not work correctly in rare situations